26 November 2021
Summit participants will be onsite at the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute with their classmates for 2.5 hours.
During their time onsite, participants will:
- Discover what each local environmental organization is doing in Bermuda
- The organization’s mission and vision
- Environmental focus and action orientation
- Goals for the next 12 months
- Learn which environmental initiatives Summit Partners have undertaken locally and globally
- Spend time asking questions and directly engage one-on-one with organizations committed to making a difference
- Be able to identify potential resources and collaboration opportunities and use the information to inform action plans!